Simple and versatile, this Homemade Granola cookie recipe is a wholesome treat that everyone will enjoy. Pick up some store bought granola or make granola at home. Throw in some raisins or use blueberries or chopped dates — the possibilities are endless!
TOTAL TIME: Prep: 15 min. Bake: 14 min./batchYIELD: 18-24 cookies
- 1-1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1-1/2 cups granola
- 1 cup raisins (or other dried fruits such as cranberries, blueberries, chopped dates)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease baking baking sheet.
- In a small bowl with a wire whisk, combine flour, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add egg and completely combine.
- Add milk and combine.
- Mix in flour mixture.
- Stir in granola and dried fruit.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful, 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 11-14 minutes.